Friday 18 July 2014

Interrupting Vogue 1263 Sewing...

Update:  Patterns are ordered, everything on the website is perfect.  Counting down until they arrive, I suspect about four weeks. That should give me some time to clear up the other projects in queue.

My Vogue 1263 jacket sewing was interrupted by a very important notice.


I got a email notification that there is a big sale including the new fall Vogue patterns. I should be ready to sew that Marcy Tilton jacket and Lynn Mizono dress by the time the patterns get here. As the excitement built, I ordered the patterns only to discover a glitch. At check-out the patterns are showing up as pre-sale prices.  

I'm going to have to interrupt my Vogue 1263 sewing again later and see if all the glitches are ironed out.  

Happy Sewing!  

2 comments:

  1. Wait...it takes *WEEKS* for patterns to come from BMV??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I ordered McCall's 6993 fifteen days ago and it is still not here. And the Vogue patterns are not even in the fabric store yet. It typically takes 2 weeks after the new releases appear online to appear in the fabric store. And it typically takes 3-4 weeks to get here from the U.S. I know, crazy. I would have thought it would be sooner. But the upside, even with a $4.00 (for 2 patterns) or $8.00 (for 3) it still works out to be cheaper than purchasing them here even at 50% with a store membership. So, I can be patient. Luckily, I have lots of sewing to keep me busy.

      Delete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...