Monday 21 October 2013

I'm Back!

I finished a second round of anti-biotics on Thursday. Oh my goodness does it ever feel great to breath again without your head feeling like it is going to explode. I am giddy with excitement for the first snow fall to hurry up and get here. The weather forecast has been calling for flurries this weekend. [It will officially mark the end of outdoor mould allergies.] But I digress...

I'm back in the sewing room with energy to actually do some work! Now, I haven't spent a lot of time at the sewing machine. Thirty minutes or so but it is all good since it was a wonderfully busy weekend.

The shirt that I started nearly two months ago is back on the sewing table.

The plan: finish this baby by the end of the week.

Yup, that's the plan.

Happy Sewing!    



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better and are back in your sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...