Tuesday 30 April 2013

April in Review...

Center for Pattern Design, CB Spiral Blouse

Vogue 8839
Vogue 8637
McCall's 2447
Vogue 1247
Burda 7255


There was quite a bit of sewing done this month. Most of my projects were part of the Pattern Review pattern stash contest. How perfect was that! Just the push I needed. I didn't pattern stash bust the most in the contest but I'm thrilled with what I managed to accomplish and in awe the number of items others had managed to accomplish during the contest. 

Sew far this year, I managed to stash-bust a total of:


  • 45.61 metres of fabric, 
  • 15 previously unused patterns
  • 4.6 metres of trim
  • 4 zippers
  • 12 spools of thread
  • 3 sewing machine needles
  • 7 snaps,
  • 44 buttons and
  • 2.8 metres of elastic.
And this this year I've added to my stash:

  • 37.4 metres of new fabric
  • 7 Vogue patterns,
  • 1 Simplicity pattern,
  • 1 metre of trim,
  • 7 spools of thread
  • 2 sewing machine needles,
  • 6 buttons
  • 2 new sewing feet
  • 4 metres of elastic.  
Happy Sewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...