Saturday 9 June 2012

In Sewing News Today...

Vogue patterns has a web exclusive pattern. Web only. Is this the new trend, PDF files and web exclusive patterns and pattern sale deals? No wonder stores are carrying less patterns now-a-days.  

I will say that even though I'm not tempted by by pattern (cute but I've got hips) I do like the click-for-the-360-degree feature.

In other news, do you remember that dress I made for my niece? Well, bless her heart, she came over this week and gave me a ticket to her graduation dinner as a thank you. How sweet is that!

I did warn her that I might embarrass her at her graduation. (I plan to bring my camera and she hates having her picture taken.) I even gave her the opportunity to change her mind, but she didn't. So, I can't be held responsible for any pictures I take.

The moment would have brought a tear to my eye but all I was thinking was "Crap, I have nothing to wear!" (that fits). Oh, I might have to sew something. And what do older people wear to graduation dinners? Anyone?

[Deep breath] and in other news, I finally have a weekend to myself. Yippeee! I can get some sewing done, right after my nap.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...