Thursday 29 March 2012

Butterick 5365

I'm working on Butterick 5365 and so far I on the road to rate this as the best shirt pattern EVER!

I just sewed up the sides and there is no unsightly pulling, sweet! And so is my print.

I picked a 100% cotton with lemons and cherries print. I love the colours, it is left over fabric from a dress I made for Mama R. And even though the Butterick pattern recommends drapey fabrics it is working out nicely in the cotton I'm working with.

I should finish it shortly, next up the sleeves and then onto buttons and buttonholes. I'll post photos as soon as it is done. But first, I going up for a coffee break.

Happy Sewing!  

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo with you on rating this shirt!!! I made up several over summer, and have another cut out waiting. All styles are a fantastic fit...looking forward to seeing your finished shirt (soon!!!)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lovely pattern. I can't wait to see it made up!

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...