Monday 3 October 2011

In sewing news today...

Oh Good Grief!

Look at what I found!  Yes, it is another card of the buttons I used for the latest version of the Marcy Tilton jacket, Vogue 8709.

I thought that I only had two cards of buttons and that I was short one button.

I solved that problem by finding a couple of buttons that I would use for the cuffs.

Well, can you believe that I didn't even have to do that! I actually did purchase nine buttons! I guess I'm not as organized as I could be.

I think I need to invest in Ziploc baggies and put all my project supplies together with my fabric and pattern pieces!




New Vogue Patterns!

Have you seen the new line-up of Vogue patterns?

I haven't even finished sewing the fall patterns that I picked up! Time is flying.

There is blouse pattern that I would love to sew, Vogue 1274, check out these details!

Isn't it lovely? I love the three-quarter length sleeves and cuff detailing. And the loose fitting around the mid-section is perfect to hide the fact that I haven't been doing a million sit-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...