Sunday 9 October 2011

Can you believe it?

I went into my local Fabricland store and walked out with only a pattern. No, seriously. I'm not kidding.

I was on a mission. Vogue patterns have some new patterns and I wanted one.

Vogue 1274 top would be perfect for the retro cartoon print I picked up recently.  

The plan is to make version B this weekend. I know I should be finishing up the Marcy Tilton jacket. But I just can't help myself! I spent most of my weekend mending. I think I mentioned that I hate mending? I need something fun. This project will fit the bill.  

Anyway, I'm off to cut fabric.  Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Only one pattern - that's very restrained indeed! Your retro cartoon print is really fun - and you definitely deserve some fun after the mending!

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...