Thursday 30 June 2011

They have arrived!

The Colette Patterns are here! And perfect timing too!


It is 32 degrees C, that converts to 90 degrees F, or just plain hot with a humidex advisory thrown into the mix. Perfect weather to be enjoying the backyard pool... oh wait, I was dreaming there. No backyard pool and I don't know how to swim.

Next best thing, enjoy the air conditioning and some sewing time until it cools off a bit. And there is so much sewing to get done. Two skirts in que, the McCall's hat, and now the Colette Patterns, a cute wrap dress and back buttoned blouse.

I have to say that I am very impressed with the packaging of the Colette Patterns. First, it comes with all the sizes from 0 to 18. Sweetness since I fall in between sizes. And the pattern instructions are contained in a booklet form and the pages are seamed together. Wow, this is going to make for some easy access reading on the patio once it cools off a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...