Friday 11 November 2016

In Sewing News Today...

Today I found myself at the bookstore when I spotted the new Vogue Patterns and Threads magazine were out on the shelves.  


I did pick up the latest issue of Vogue Patterns because while flipping through the sewing magazine at the bookstore I came across this page.  


They published my V1312 and V9060 dress! I sent in the photo of this and my Euro Cup dress several month ago (pre-sprained ankle photo). I forgot about those project pictures, it seems so long ago. But check out the picture to the left of the dress -- another Lynn Mizono and Marcy Tilton combination, Lynn Mizono's V1246, Marcy Tilton's OOP V8712 and V8823. And I love that cotton print fabric all three pieces are made from, it is such a cool outfit. 

Well, that is all in sewing news today... 

Happy Sewing!  

💋

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was pretty neat seeing it in print. Did you check out the outfit picture on the other page? I would so wear that! And I have that Lynn Mizono blouse pattern in my collection. I'm going to have to find some fabric and put in queue.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I'll have to take a look

    ReplyDelete

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...