Monday 26 September 2016

Monday's Mending Pile

There is always something or another making it onto the mending pile. Typically, I'm doing laundry on weekends and adding to the pile. 


And it is usually when I've finished ironing something or another that I discover it should have been in the mending pile instead. This week's said item:  


Small holes were discovered in the back armhole seam on both sides. Yikes! I have another version of this top, Butterick 5891, on the sewing table. It is a quick fix but it has me thinking that I need to seriously get back to a daily exercise routine. 

There is nothing like a mending pile to remind a gal to exercise.  

Happy mending...




No comments:

Post a Comment

March in Review

Happy Easter! Photo from the 2024 Easter Parade in NYC { Photo Credit :  Joanna Moriello, New York Daily News} This is a scene outside St. P...