Monday 29 June 2015

Mizono #5

Stash-busting 2015: Lynn Mizono Reversible Dress 

Fabric:     2.3 metres (2 1/2 yards) of various cotton fabrics 

Buttons:   4 recycled buttons 

Ribbon:    2.3 metres (2 1/2 yards) of ribbon 

Pattern:    Vogue 1455 (already priced out with previous versions)


I hope you're not sick of seeing (or reading about) yet another version of Vogue 1455



I don't know if there is anything else to say about this dress pattern other than to show and tell. And the only thing I have to tell you is that this is the fifth version of Vogue 1455 that I've made and the third  one sewn in a size two.  



Here is the reverse side, I used up the last bit of this cotton that I used for a kAtheRine Tilton top I made a few years ago. This black and white cotton along with the pink plaid has to be my favourite pieces of fabric that I used for these dresses.  

Well, I think that will be all of the Mizono dresses I'll be making for awhile. The next sewing project will be an adult sized creation.  

Happy Sewing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...