Saturday 27 June 2015

In Sewing News Today...

The pattern I have been waiting for arrived on Thursday.  


I'm so happy that I ordered from a local seller because otherwise I don't think it would have arrived in time. Despite the fact that I need to make this by Monday, I haven't even started it. I've been sick this month fighting a cough that won't quit. After a visit with the doctor yesterday, I'm now on a round of antibiotics for a lung infection. Could my timing be worse? But I digress... 

Along with this little boys shirt pattern came a couple of other items. I swear, it feels like it is Christmas or my birthday or something where gifts are involved.


There is another little boys' shirt and pants pattern, Butterick 2122, but in a size 6 and a card of sewing needles that came with the Simplicity boys' shirt pattern. What a sweet gesture and total surprise.

And I also received a very generous gift certificate from Fabricland from one of my co-workers this past week.

Well, that's all in sewing news today...

Happy Sewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...