Friday 15 May 2015

Me-Made May: 2nd Week

Here's my week two me-made May recap:

Saturday, May 9th:  (3 me-made items)
Day wear:  Marcy Tilton dress Vogue  8975 worn with navy tights.  Shoes:  Birkenstocks.


Evening:  Nightshirt made a long time ago and worn with white cotton camisole.  I believe it was a Simplicity pattern.


Sunday, May 10th:  (2 me-made items)


Day and evening wear:  Nightshirt Simplicity ? and robe McCall's ?.

Monday, May 11th:  (3 me-made items)


Day wear:  Marcy Tilton skirt Vogue 9060, sweater McCall's 6844 worn with black light-weigh knit tee, Holt Renfrew and taupe panty-hose.  Shoes:  Yellow and beige wedged Mary-Janes.


Evening:  Flannel nightshirt, OOP McCall's .

Tuesday, May 12th:  (4 me-made items)
Day wear:  Black wool pants OOP Vogue 1312, black & white cotton Katherine Tilton top Butterick 5891, black knee high. Shoes: Yellow and beige wedged Mary-Janes.


Evening:  Flannel nightshirt, OOP McCall's and terry-cloth robe OOP McCall's.


Wednesday, May 13th:  (4 me-made items)
Day wear:  Knickers Butterick 6031, black and blue silk top McCall's 7093, grey and blue pinstriped wool and cashmere pants OOP Vogue 1325 worn with navy windbreaker from  and black knee-highs.  Shoes:  Black and grey Mephisto all-rounders.


Evening:  Flannel pj's McCall's .

Thursday, May 14th: (3 me-made items)
Day wear:  Green Rachel Comey skirt Vogue 1247, Lynn Mizono shirt Vogue 1274, worn with navy windbreaker and pantyhose.  Shoes:  Red Hunter rubber boots and yellow and beige wedge Mary Janes.


Evening: Eyelet knit dress McCall's 6747.  


Friday, May 15th:  (4 me-made items)
Day wear:  Taupe wool pants OOP Vogue 1325, Marcy Tilton top OOP Vogue 8709 worn with navy windbreaker and brown socks.  Shoes:  Franco Sarto leather ankle boots and Mephisto all-rounders.
Evening:  Black denim skirt Burda 7025 worn with green and black plaid shirt.  Eyelet knit dress McCall's 6747.  

Well, that is my me-made week #2.

Happy Sewing!


1 comment:

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...