Sunday 31 May 2015

May in Review...

Sewing:


As you can see, there hasn't been a lot of action over at the sewing table.  

RTW Fast:  

[Holding head in shame] I'm a horrible faster this year.  I again, fell off the wagon when I picked up a cotton tee-shirt that is fitted at the bust and flares towards the hemline. I defiantly need to copy this one.  

Stats

Sewing Supplies
Used from Stash
Additions to the stash
Basting Tape
2.08 metres

Bias Tape


Buttons


Chain

1.3 metres
Elastic
.83 metres

Fabric
27.75 metres
54.9 metres
Interfacing
1.35 metres

Lace Trim
1.2 metres
6 metres
Lining


Needles


Hooks and Eyes


Pattern
3 previously used
11 new
22
Ribbon
1.2 metres
13 metres
Serger Thread


Sewing Machine Needle
2

Snaps
4

Spools of Thread
4
4
Velcro


Zipper
2 - 22” invisible
1 - 12" invisible
1 - 8”  invisible
1 - 7" invisible
1 - 18" zipper
1 - 8" invisible
1 - 22" invisible 
  
ItemsTotals-to-date
Tops
4
Pants / Shorts
1
Dresses
5
Sweaters
0
Coats
0
Jackets
0
Skirts
3
Hats
0


Happy Sewing!  

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had your vigilance and control! I just keep buying patterns and fabric like it will be currency come the revolution!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vigilance and control? Lol, what vigilance and control? [holding head in shame] I've done some serious stash-and-pattern-adding this year. I'm going to try to sew like a fiend for Pattern Review's stash busting contest and maybe put a dent in my stash. We'll see how well that turns out, lol. I'm scared to count the actual number of patterns and metres/yards of fabric that I have in my stash.

      Delete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...