Friday 25 April 2014

Sewing Makes Me Happy!

I'm having a rough day (side is still sore when I cough, coughing because of my allergies--read spring time and recess duty). And can you believe I was brushing snow off my car this morning? Right now, I'm home for lunch feeling dead tired. But look what was sitting in the mail box that put a smile on my face.  


It is an uncut Vogue 1794, circa 1996.  I want to stitch up the blue tunic with the front slits and little bows. Sewing make me happy! I can't wait until the end of my day so I can come home and sew.  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...