Thursday 31 October 2013

October in Review


I slowly eased back into sewing.
 


But I can't say the same for stash busting, I've did some serious damage to my stash busting record. Well, here is the year-to-date stash busting adding stats:  

  • 74.06 metres of fabric, 
  • 25 previously unused patterns
  • 10.6 metres of trim
  • 17.50 packages of seam binding,
  • 11 zippers
  • 17 spools of thread
  • 5 sewing machine needles
  • 18 snaps,
  • 3 hook and eye
  • 60 buttons and
  • 3.8 metres of elastic.
And this this year I've added to my stash:
  • 53.4 metres of new fabric
  • 21 new patterns,
  • 2 metre of trim,
  • 15 packages of seam binding, 
  • 8 spools of thread
  • 2 sewing machine needles,
  • 42 buttons
  • 2 new sewing feet
  • 4 metres of elastic.  
Happy Sewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

March in Review

Happy Easter! Photo from the 2024 Easter Parade in NYC { Photo Credit :  Joanna Moriello, New York Daily News} This is a scene outside St. P...