Saturday 23 March 2013

It is a Beautiful Day to be Sewing!

My sewing mojo has returned! Thankfully, it happened just in time of my seasonal spring lay-off from work. Sewing the next eleven ten days should keep me out of trouble. Hopefully...

{Source}

I finished cutting out all of the pieces, including the lining, for my Vogue 8667 dress. I was able to find a brown invisible zipper in my stash. Yippeee! And I even found in my stash some left over thread from my Vogue 1312 knit dress project a couple of months ago. This should help ease the guilt for the recent fabric shopping spree that I indulged in this week.

Mitchell Fabrics is having a huge sale this week... even their discounted fabrics are reduced further. More about that in a later post. But for now, GO! If you're in the area, you won't be disappointed.

Well, I have a dress to sew. How about you?

Happy Sewing!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Graca! Sew happy for you. Have a wonderful time sewing this week-plus. I'm working some overtime today, but hope to start an Elisalex sometime tomorrow. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn right, been sewing all day!

    Mwah!

    bundana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, I got that email from Mitchell's, and was very sad that I'm so far away from it now. Seriously, that place is my all-time favourite fabric store, and when I come down to visit in May, I'll be arriving with an empty suitcase for all the fabric and yarn shopping. :D

    Happy sewing! I'm planning a sewing day myself today.

    ReplyDelete

March in Review

Happy Easter! Photo from the 2024 Easter Parade in NYC { Photo Credit :  Joanna Moriello, New York Daily News} This is a scene outside St. P...