Tuesday 6 November 2012

Sew distracted...

I should have my latest Rachel Comey skirt, Vogue 1247, finished but I've been so distracted this evening.

I did manage to sew the front pockets, back zipper, side seams and serge the hemline.

I'm almost done, just the waistband and the hem left to tackle. And I plan on doing an invisible hem on the machine.

But the U.S. election coverage is on the telly this evening. And it is hard to sew when one is biting their nails. What a close race! I have no vested interested in the outcome of this election but I have to say that it is fascinating to watch. Don't worry, I'm not going into a political debate, it is a sewing blog and I plan to keep it that way. I'm just sew distracted and leaving my Rachel Comey skirt until tomorrow. For now, I'm off to make a chai latte and watch the rest of the election coverage.

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...