Friday 9 December 2011

It was all about Shoulder Pads!

Picture credit:  Jimmy Pants.
I was too busy getting my groove on to be taking any pictures.
The Prince concert was unbelieveable! Seriously, I have no words to describe the feeling of ecstacy during the concert. All I can say is that I never danced so much in one night. And I love my raspberry beret! Yes, I did.

Prince was in amazing shape, he played a two and a half concert with The Power Generation. The band and the back-up singers were equally amazing.

Three costume changes for Prince. He first came out wearing a black suit with a asmetrical hemline.  His impectalbe black shirt had a white collar and cuffs.

The second outfit showed off what amazing shape Prince was in, highlighting the muscles in his legs. Yowza!

And the third outfit was a black & white graphic tee-shirt with white pants. What did they all have in common, shoulder pads. But not a throwback to the eighties. Just like Prince's music from back in the day, it had a modern twist.

In three words:  BEST CONCERT EVER.  I love a concert with a live band. Even though he didn't play Musicology I still had the best time. I was hurting today at work but it was all worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...