Tuesday 29 November 2011

In sewing news today...

I'm thrilled that my Janome sewing machine is back home, safe and sound.  It is working great.  Lint was the suspect that threw the timing off course.


And right now the sewing machines has been put into storage. ~Sigh~  I only had enough time to fix the hem on the green plaid dress.  I still want to add one more button if I can sneak it out of storage.


Yup, it is that time of year.  The most stressful time of the year, Christmas.


Three and a half weeks to get the house in order to host a family dinner. Since I'm living out of cardboard boxes, the sewing machines will have to go into storage to make room for guests.  

It is all good, I really don't need the distraction when I should be focussing on writing cover letters and resumes.  Yes, job hunting and Christmas.  Lucky me.  

Anyway, so sew I won't be around much, but I'll be back when all the festivities are over.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...