Thursday 24 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!

To anyone celebrating Thanksgiving... Happy gobble gobble!

Here in Canada we celebrated Thanksgiving last month.  There wasn't any celebrating in my circle. Last month was beyond stressful, so I'm all into embracing my neighbour's holiday celebration.

I just want to say that I am thankful that Quilt as Desired called this morning to let me know that my Janome sewing machine is ready to pick up. My sewing machine is home!

I'm thankful for discovering a vibrant, talented, and humorous online sewing community. It really has been a joy reading other sewing blogs, sharing sewing stories and sewing tips. Thanks!

I'm thankful for a wonderful family (most of the time--I'm kidding), and for my friends.  

And I'm also thankful that I have a job interview this afternoon.  And I on that note I should scoot and get ready. Wish me luck!  

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...