Monday 13 June 2011

Vogue 8709.... finally done...

A quick trip to Fabricland for a new set of buttons to finish off Vogue 8709 and it is done.

This Marcy Tilton's Designer Original, will go down as one of my favourite patterns to sew!

I enjoyed the tips and new techniques included in the pattern instructions.  Although, I didn't use the staystitch plus technique for easing the sleeves I am intrigued enough to try it out on a later garment.

I would recommend this pattern without hesitation and look forward to sewing it again.  For certain this pattern gets a 3/3 spools and thread rating!


1 comment:

  1. The Marcy Tilton looks good on you! love your fabric too. well done.

    trish

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...