Tuesday 14 June 2011

Vogue 7836

Time to sew something for someone else...

I am using Vogue 7836 "five easy pieces" for the dress pattern. And seriously, it really is an easy pattern, only three pattern pieces!  Front bust darts, back shoulder darts and a zipper is about as challenging as it gets.  I think I can handle this one.

The dress is for my mom who has very simple taste and easy requests, "a dress with sleeves and pockets". Pockets are an easy addition to this basic pattern.

I found this fabulous fabric at Fabricland. It is a yellow background, floral patterned, sateen cotton stretch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lowering the White Flag: The DVF Reissued 50th Anniversary Wrap Dress / Vogue 2000

  I have to admit, I do like this DVF wrap dress that Vogue patterns re-issued earlier this year.  I'm just sad that this one doesn'...