Monday 6 June 2011

Colette Patterns

Sencha 1007
Sencha 1007




















Crepe 1013
Have you heard of Colette Patterns?

They are a small pattern line out of the United States but with big style!  Their patterns have a vintage vibe going on which we all know I adore.

And the best feature of the website... the models.  Seriously, it is so refreshing to see real-looking models.  No air brushing to edit out the curves.  Curvy women who look great in the clothing that they are modeling.

I can't wait to test out these patterns when they arrive.  I just ordered them.

Oooh, I should mention they have a fabulous how-to page that you might like to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...