Saturday 7 May 2011

Burda Style #7489

burda style #7489 and 100% cotton fabric
For my next sewing project I'll be making a Tunic Top using burda style pattern #7489. The tunic top has a centre front pleat, short sleeves gathered into a sleeve band and elastic casing in the upper edge of the sleeve.



My fabric choice is a green and white poka-dot patterned cotton (shown in the background above) that I found in the quilting section at Fabricland. Currently, the quilting fabric is 50% off.
  
I also picked up a heavy weight white cotton sateen stretch to go with it the green polka-dot tunic top. I'm thinking either a pair of shorts or a skirt.  I haven't quite decided on the second project to go with the tunic.  Oh, and the sateen is currently on sale too!


1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to get sewing. I've cut out my green poka dot fabric today and will get sewing on it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

March in Review

Happy Easter! Photo from the 2024 Easter Parade in NYC { Photo Credit :  Joanna Moriello, New York Daily News} This is a scene outside St. P...